Complimentary Cupcake Consultation
Written by The Powder Room
on Monday, 21 March 2016
Wedding Hair & Makeup Consultation
The Powder Room is too excited to offer 15 minute complimentary cupcake consultations for our Brides! You'll get the chance to talk to us about your thoughts & ideas for your wedding hair & makeup ~ one of our favourite parts of our job! ~ in our beautiful Bridal Studio, plus you'll receive a scrumptious cupcake from Vanilla Pod!
At this consultation, you’ll get the chance to talk to us about your thoughts & ideas for your wedding hair & makeup in our beautiful Bridal Studio (one of our favourite parts of our job!) or... you might simply be the kind of Bride that likes to meet & greet before deciding to book :)
Vanilla Pod produces some of Brisbane’s best cupcakes (gluten free available too) & in our Cupcake Consultation, you’ll be able to not only exclusively try a gorgeous Vanilla Pod cupcake for yourself, but get inspired about the sort of sweets you’d like at your wedding! Cupcakes are a cheeky alternative to the traditional wedding cake! Why not make your wedding reception that lil bit sweet & unique? Check out Vanilla Pod’s work here.
So what will we chat about in the Consultation?
- Hair style & makeup ideas, including any sensitivities or allergies (it's not too early to bring in those Instagram #inspo screenshots! Even if you aren't sure, our stylists love to help & offer advice!)
- Our “Powder Room Promise”
- Your Hair & Makeup Trial & what to expect (we allow twice the time at your trial as on your Wedding day so you can relax and go through hair & makeup looks with your stylist, feeling confident you are getting the exact look you want)
- Location & Timing on your Wedding Day (how to fit in with your photographer & order of hair and makeup on day)
- You’ll get to see some of the products we use such as hairpieces & faux lashes, plus beauty vouchers (to spoil yourself!) you will receive at your trial
- Things that we believe make The Powder Room special, including our Bridal Survival Kits & exclusive After Hours Angel :) (Our After Hours Angel means you can call us the night before your Wedding & on your Wedding day if you need assistance)
Remember, you don’t have to know everything about your wedding such as venues etc at the consultation stage! Planning a wedding is a step by step process & anything we need to know will be finalised before your big day. Of course, anything you do know will make the whole process simpler for you…
To think about before you come in to see us...
- Number of adults/children requiring hair & makeup services for the Wedding Day (if you have a lot of people, booking a hair & makeup team that works seamlessly together can ensure the lead up to your wedding is as relaxed as possible)
- You may like to consider booking in Mother's of Brides and Grooms, other family members and friends for Wedding day styling (some luxurious attention to those around you can help make your Wedding day even more fun!)
- Location for hair & makeup on your actual Wedding Day
- Colours, materials & designs of dresses for yourself, Bridesmaids and Mums… plus if you have a veil, fascinator or hair jewels?
- Wedding theme/colours & flower selection
- Tell us a little about you ~ what you like & don’t like… when you go out somewhere special, how do you like to look? What makes you feel beautiful?
- Have you booked a Photographer & if so, who? (This helps us organise timing)
If you would like to book at the consultation...
A deposit is required and varies depending on the number of services and location we are travelling to from $100 - $600. We can clarify that prior to the consultation if you wish. :)
Why book with The Powder Room?
- The Powder Room stylists will listen to all of your desires & transform a look in to something magical & real. The Powder Room constitutes a team of expert, highly creative hair & makeup stylists who are ready to create your dream Wedding look. Few things are more reassuring to a Bride than a stylist who knows what you want. Even if you are completely clueless about what look you want for your wedding, our stylists are professionals as well as artists & filled with infinite fresh & glam ideas!:)
- You are assured the same stylist on your wedding day as at your trial! Powder Room Brides are confident & relaxed on their Wedding day & we like stay in touch with our Brides in the lead up to your Wedding. Trust that we are there for you the whole way and your hair & makeup look will stay fresh in our minds. As our Powder motto goes: "We are your best friend on the best day of your life!"
- Our stylists are dedicated to only ONE Bridal Party per Wedding Day. This means you receive the exclusive attention you deserve on your Wedding Day, with no risk of you running late. (We KNOW weddings are a big deal & one of the most special days in a woman’s life. You deserve to enjoy every moment, knowing we’ve got you!!:)
- Indulge in our Exclusive Gifts, including vouchers to Thai Foot Spa, Laser Clinics Australia, Ella Bache, The Powder Room and more!
- We have our own Beauty range! Products include lipsticks & powders. You can try these on at your trial & also purchase straight from us:) (Follow us on Facebook & Instagram to see more on our Powder Products coming soon!:)
- We provide Brides with an exclusive boutique experience! Our stunning boutique in New Farm is unmatchable & luxurious. In addition to infusing our space with beautiful essential oils, we have a unique in-house menu (including organic coffee & a diverse range of tea infusions). You will leave our sanctuary feeling refreshed, reassured & beautiful!
So… what now?
The best availability for consultations are during weekdays, as Saturday appointments are usually booked around our bridal parties & trial bookings
Facebook & Instagram…
Like & Follow us on Instagram & Facebook! We are always posting pictures of our most recent Brides plus inspiration, beauty tips & other pretty things to help with your ideas & planning!
We can’t wait to meet you & help plan your special day :)
The Powder Room Xx